Friday, September 17, 2004

ANOTHER Great Question!

Doonesbury on Bush's campaign meet-and-greets:

--Man In Audience: Mr. President, I have a question for you. When I filled out my loyalty form at the door here I couldn't find a box to check that said, "Promises not to vote for liberal, flip-flopping surrender monkeys." Mr. President, if there had been such a box, I'd have been honored to check it!
--President: Wow! ANOTHER great question!

Apparently the Kerry campaign is jumping all over the Bush love-ins as well. I just got this email from the New Hampshire Democratic Party:
___________

Join DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe and our Democratic candidates this Sunday at Noon at the Derry Opera House for a rally to challenge George Bush at his “Ask the President” event in Derry why he refuses to answer questions on why his policies have failed America’s working families.