Friday, August 08, 2008

Shameless Olympics Political Piggybacking...

In my inbox today, from CT-05 Congressman Chris Murphy:

Dear Friends,

This month, while the world turns its attention to the Olympic Games, my attention is turned to you - finding out what is on your mind and what you want me to work on when I head back to Washington in September.

Because listening to you is my first priority, this weekend I will be hosting an Issues Olympics tour throughout the District with all of you, the people of the 5th District, as judges.

I, along with members of Team Murphy, will have judging stations all over the District where you and other 5th District residents will be able to rate your Gold, Silver and Bronze issues as well as to let me know specific ideas on how we can make things better.